A Day at the Chalet is a Strongsville tradition featuring arts, entertainment, crafts, music, dance, hands-on arts and craft activities for children.
This event is held rain or shine the 3rd Sunday of each September from noon to 5pm at the Chalet of the Mill Stream Run area of the Cleveland Metroparks in Strongsville.
- Paint on Canvas by Pat Catans
- Hands on theatre education activities
- Hands on crafts for kids of all ages
- Salute to cultural arts and traditions, a different country featured each year
- Array of music, dance and arts entertainment
- Artists and crafters onsite
- Food grilled outdoors
- Much more and something new every year!