The 2014 A Day at the Chalet will be on September 21, 2014 from Noon-5pm.
Join us as all of Strongsville celebrates Art & Music at the beautiful Chalet in the Metroparks just off of Pearl Rd. With entertainment and activities for all ages and interests, a Day at the Chalet is a free event for the whole family & will be a day to remember.
Arts & Crafts
Lots of stuff for kids PLUS
- Young Chef’s Academy Painting on Canvas with Pat Catan’s Craft Center
- Camp Applause Pinch Pot Pottery with Brigitte Pinwheels with Lake Ridge Academy
- Petitti’s Posey Patch Face Painting & Tattoos
- Martial Arts with Jeff Ellis International Karate Center
- Indian Folk Stories with Squawking Crow
- Craft Artisans
- Roger Dodger Balloons
- Katie B Puppets
- Strongsville City Jazz Swing Band Ken Mehalko
- “Thirsty Cowboys Dance Team”
- Charlotte Braun Dance Studio
- Hard Drive Band Best of Country Music
- Magic by David Anthony
- The Pop Tarts A Tribute to 60s Girl Groups
- School of Rock Strongsville
- Island Jeff On the Bank Patio
See a video from past years here.